Saturday, June 15, 2013

Congratulations to the Winners of our "Spirit of the Revolution" Excerpt Tour!

For all those who followed the four week tour on its various stops, made comments, and asked questions, I thank you! You made the tour really fun for me! I appreciate my hosts and the sweet ladies, Cerian, Joder, and Barbara Ann, who read my book and gave it such wonderful reviews, all of which can be found on Amazon, Goodreads, and their blogs! You are all remarkable! Thank you Goddess Fish Promotions for making sure everything ran smoothly!

And now, without further delay...






My adorable little helper...(isn't she just the cutest thing?)...turned, scrambled, and stirred all the names in the hat!
The winner of this beautiful necklace is... Congratulations Tammy! You will need to contact me so we can arrange for delivery!

So many of you made comments on this gorgeous necklace, created especially for this tour by the very talented artist, Shandra Kay. Her inspiration came from the necklace that Mathias McGregor, (the hero of Spirit of the Revolution) gave Jolena Michaelsson for Christmas. She has a limited number of these necklaces available for all those who might want to own one of their own! You can find her here.




This little sweetheart had so much fun the first time, she had no qualms about dipping her hand in our cowboy hat a second!  And the winner of "Shadow of the Witte Wieven" Ebook in the format of your choice... (Mobi, Epub, or PDF...) Rita!

Congratulations ladies! I hope you enjoy your prizes and I can't wait to do it again!



2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Tammy and Rita! And Debbie, what a cute little helper you have! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable...and I have to admit, she us all wrapped around her little fingers!

    ReplyDelete