Monday, January 2, 2012

NEW YEAR...NEW BEGINNINGS...

And so arrives 2012! A new year filled with new beginnings, new challenges and new opportunities for growth. 2011 saw many changes in my life. I had the unique experience of receiving my first contract for book publication and witnessed for myself everything that publication entails. Quite a process actually and one for which I am thankful to be part.

For the grand finale to 2011, INKSPELL PUBLISHING gifted me with my second contract. They will publish "Shadow of the Witte Wieven" in May of 2012. This brand new company, is filled with the desire and the enthusiasm to make this a really great publishing house and I am so excited to be part of the growth from the ground up.

I invite you to take a look for yourself! Meet the fabulous ladies with vision and know how! Join in the launch party with prizes and gifts galore and then stand back, and watch INKSPELL grow! www.inkspellpublishing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment